Icmeler Dogs Home

Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderator: blondie

Re: Icmeler Dogs Home

Postby janeypoos » 27 Jul 2011 17:45

Oh thanks for that Colette, I have been telling my friends about the home and we were wondering if they were on Facebook.
I'm going to have a look now :-)
janeypoos

Advertisement

Postby janeypoos » 27 Jul 2011 17:48

janeypoos

Postby freebutterfly » 30 Jul 2011 00:54

Hi to everyone who posts on here about the Icmeler Dogs Home I am the english woman knwon as Jan the dog lady and i work there with Semin and we have alovely couple called Julie and Brain who are a great help, we are a self funding charity and we have to raise money any way we can, the local authority only supply food and not puppy food , and thats not always enough , so all other costs we must find the money to pay, somehow we keep going , and all dogs are fully vacinated , wormed and sterlised and we keep all our dogs for life if no one adopts them, which is not very often, at the moment we have more than 50 when the limit is supposed to be 40 but what can we do , when we find them left outside or pick them up from the street we have to find room, as you can see from here Wendy is a great supporter and I am looking forward to seeing her soon, we do get some good parcels left for us mostly leads etc, but flea treatment and wormers will also save us money, the 3 bells on th main road if you ask for Pete he,s the compere he will give you deatils on how to find us or he can contact me and I will take you to see the home, everyone is very welcome, i do table sales to raise money so any left overs from ur hols can be left for me there , no matter what it is ! I don.t have much time for the internet so please don,t think i ignore all the interesting comments, you can also post on Icmeler animal welfare on facebook, of which i am one of the administrators, look forward to meeting anyone that comes to Icmeler ,
Jan the dog lady
freebutterfly
New User
New User

Postby freebutterfly » 30 Jul 2011 01:01

Just a quick note to say the dog with no ears is called Bear and he is fine, the dog with 1 eye we call bulls eye but i can change it to Nelson he is also good, when ever you want to know about any particular dog post on ere and i will let you know don.t get much time on line but will try and look as often as i can.
Jan the dog lady
From Icmeler Dogs Home :D
freebutterfly
New User
New User

Postby janeypoos » 30 Jul 2011 06:41

I look forward to seeing you and your lucky dogs very soon :-)
janeypoos

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery.